Monday, December 31, 2007

Details Details.

As fas as I've been informed, this is a bit of a social experiment that will help me reflect throughout the year with Modern Photography, as well as descriptive blogs in journal format.

Starting January 1st, 2008, I will attempt to publish One picture per day, for 366 days.
This will hopefully give myself, as well as my friends a very creative idea of how I live my life and perhaps even get to know me a little better through my images.

Please feel free to leave comments and feed back, although negative critizism and "bashing" will most likely not be tolerated. :)

Thanks for stopping by. And, as the days pass and my collection grows, I hope you enjoy the somewhat clever and unusual style that I am going to be attempting on this site.
Im not a brilliant photographer, but Im hoping to change that.

-Josh